If you’re seeing the BLZBNTAGT00000BB8 error code when you try to log in to the Battle.net desktop app, try these steps to resolve the issue.
First, check for any server maintenance or outages that could be causing the error. If everything looks good on Blizzard’s end, try restarting your computer and launching the Battle.net app again.
If you’re still seeing the BLZBNTAGT00000BB8 error, try deleting the Battle.net Tools folder. This folder is located in the same directory as the Battle.net app.
If you’re on a Windows computer, you can find the Battle.net Tools folder here: C:\ProgramData\Battle.net
If you’re on a Mac, the Battle.net Tools folder is located here: ~/Library/Application Support/Battle.net
Once you’ve deleted the Battle.net Tools folder, restart the Battle.net app.
If you’re still seeing the BLZBNTAGT00000BB8 error, try uninstalling and reinstalling the Battle.net app.
If you continue to see the BLZBNTAGT00000BB8 error, please contact Blizzard Support for further assistance.
How to Fix Error Code: BLZBNTAGT00000BB8 on Battle Net Launcher
What is Error Code: BLZBNTAGT00000BB8?
Error Code: BLZBNTAGT00000BB8 is an error that can occur when trying to launch the Battle.net desktop app. This error may be caused by a problem with your internet connection, or with the Battle.net servers.
How to fix Error Code: BLZBNTAGT00000BB8?
If you are encountering the Error Code: BLZBNTAGT00000BB8 on the Battle.net Launcher, there are a few steps you can take to try and resolve the issue.
First, try restarting the Launcher. If that does not work, try closing and reopening the Launcher. If the issue persists, try uninstalling and reinstalling the Launcher.
If you are still encountering the Error Code: BLZBNTAGT00000BB8 after taking these steps, please contact Blizzard Support for further assistance.
If you’re still having trouble after trying the steps above, please contact us for further assistance.
Error code: BLZBNTAGT00000BB8 is a Battle.net error code that indicates that the game client is unable to connect to the Battle.net servers. There are a few things that you can try in order to fix this error:
1. Restart your computer and try launching the game again.
2. Check your internet connection and make sure that you are able to connect to other websites. If your internet connection is the issue, try restarting your router.
3. Temporarily disable any firewall or antivirus software that you have installed on your computer. Once you have done this, try launching the game again.
4. Make sure that you are using the correct account credentials when logging in to the Battle.net client. If you have recently changed your password, make sure to use the new password when logging in.
5. Delete the Battle.net folder located in your Documents folder. This will reset the Battle.net client and may fix the issue.
If you are still unable to connect to the Battle.net servers after trying all of the above, you may need to wait for Blizzard to resolve the issue. You can check the Blizzard Server Status page to see if there are any known issues.
If you are encountering the BLZBNTAGT00000BB8 error code, please contact Blizzard Customer Support for assistance.